Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thanks Pinterest...

Ok, so I'm a huge fan of Pinterest! It's just like looking at this humongous magazine, that's FREE, and saving all of those great ideas and pictures to your very own pin boards. LOVE it! Thank you to the genius who came up with this great web site.

I have been wanting to put a wreath on our apartment door since we moved in (yeah, that was like 2 1/2 years ago...I'm just a little behind) and now, thanks to Pinterest, I put together a wreath that I really like!



 The "C" is a little bigger than I would've liked, but it will have to do :)

And the second thing I did this week was put together a new bow holder for Eliana's room. Poor girl has so many bows and flowers that there just wasn't enough room on her old bow holder. But can a girl really have too many accessories? Um, I don't think so.  

1 comment: